So there’s this cute little UK based store called House of Wonderland (HOW for short)
And they’ve just received some pretty big news which they’ve prestigiously bestowed on some bloggers to share with the world – and I was included!!!!
Before I share the big news, I will tell you 5 facts pulled from their ABOUT ME page just show you know a little about what they do/are:
1. The company is run by a married couple – Tessa being the designer – who have 2 children and a cat.
2. Their shop focuses on a wide range of accessories, jewellery and gifts – WHICH ALL HAVE SUPER CUTE PRINTS/DRAWINGS ON THEM. You guys know I have a weakness for adorable stuff.
3. The business started in 2012 as a way for Tess to stay home with her two children – that’s dedication guys.
4. Their adorable creations are based in Edinburgh – I’m not surprised: that’s always where all the pretty/cool stuff comes from 😦
5. Tess is an award winning entrepreneur and business owner.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT’S THE BIG NEWS YOU ASK?
They have been nominated for the Mumpreneur 2014 awards
A little about the Mumpreneur awards:
“The Mumpreneur Awards 2014 in association with Amazon are the UK’s first national business awards dedicated solely to parents in business. Now in its sixth year, the awards have been a platform for many mumpreneurs to enhance their business, and continue to grow even through this uncertain economic climate.”
Also aside from being nominated for such an amazing award she also has been nominated for the
“Wired, Courage and Product categories, with also in with a chance of winning The Inspirational Business Award, which will be awarded to the parent who proves to be an inspiration to all Mums and Dads in business”
HOW AWESOME IS THIS.
Anyway to give you sense of hard work and heart that’s put into their work, I’m going to show you my Wonderland Wishlist:
1. Their Happy Watermelon Cushion £20
2. Their You May Say I’m A Dreamer Artwork £6
3. Their Full Moon Wooden Stud Earrings £5.50
4. And last but not least their Happy Unicorn Stud Earrings £5
So yeah, go and say hello!!
Official Website: http://how-store.com/
And a last congratulations to them as well as a thankyou for letting me share a slice of their happiness from such amazing news!
PS. Remember to follow new blog!!!!
My Twitter & Instagram: SammiCham