This is so so so overdue (so much so that they collected!) and I am so sorry for seeming inconsiderate to the bloggers that nominated me for these awards. Over the past month I have been nominated for The Liebstar Award (AGAIN OHMYGOD <3), The One Lovely Blog Award and The Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award. I can’t remember what order they came in but I am so so happy!!!
I was nominated by Rachel T for the The Liebstar Award.
I was nominated by Nessa for The One Lovely Blog Award.
I was nominated by Z for The Sisterhood of The World Blogger Award.
Please go check them out because they are all amazing bloggers that deserve your attention.
Infact you’d be losing out if you didn’t go pay them a visit!
So since I accidentally (lazily-please-don’t-hurt-me) collected 3 awards in one go for one blog post, I will not stick to the rules but instead do my own, because as amazing as these awards are: I know you guys don’t want to read like 30 facts about me etc and I don’t want to nominate like 40 people haha. So here is what I’m going to do:
The My Rules
I will post the rules for each award first!
I will post 5 random facts about me.
I will answer all the questions for each award providing there aren’t like 20 per award…
I will nominate 1 person for each award.
And I will post 5 questions for my nominees (and they apply to each award)
So here we go (you can back out at any time):
The Liebstar Award
-List rules & display the award.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
-Nominate 5 fellow bloggers and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated!
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
- If you could do any job in the world, what would it be? I would want to be a mixture between a Fashion Writer & and Author.
- Would you rather live in one place for the rest of your life to have to move somewhere different every year? I don’t like change too often, I’d like to stay in one place I loved.
- Who would be included in your ultimate festival line up? I really don’t know, I listen to music depending on my mood so it would have to depend on what I was feeling at the time aha.
- Where is your favourite place to go in your hometown? The park, which sounds trashy but I have good memories there with my dad.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully interning at a fashion magazine or a newspaper or a publishing company!!
- What do you prefer: TV box sets or movies? Movies, I have a short attention span.
- What is the best gift you have ever given and why? Tom wanted this Zelda book for like a year, it made him very happy to get it.
- What is your favourite book? I don’t have a particular favourite because I love all the books I read (READING IS LIFE.) but I do love the Derek Landy Skulduggery Pleasant series.
- What is your favourite shop? I don’t have one, but I do like Costa?
- Where do you get your inspiration for your blog? Everything: other blogs, movies, days out, vloggers.
- What beauty product can you not live without? Probably anything from the Tea Tree Range at Body Shop haha. It just makes my skin so good!!
Nessa didn’t leave any questions so onto Z’s!!
1) Cheese or crackers or cheese AND crackers? Definitely cheese AND crackers!!
2) Favourite dessert? Food is so good how do I pick?! Probably, ice cream.
3) Favourite vegetable? Broccoli (TINY TREE MAAN HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE IT?!)
4) Flats or heels? Depends on the occassion and how I’m feeling but mostly flats.
5) Milkshakes or smoothies? BOTH. Erm.. Erm… Smoothies?
6) Favourite flower? Peonies.
7) Tea or coffee? (this’ll be interesting!) TEAAAAAAAAAAAA.
8) What song(s) are you listening to right now? Somebody to You by The Vamps, Don’t Stop by 5SOS, Say My Name (remix) by Cyril Hahn, Darling by Girls Day and Some by Soyu & JungGiGo.
9) Lollipops?! You likey? OF COURSE.
10) Favourite TV show(s)? Gossip girl. Yes go on, judge me. And Game of Thrones. And Orange is the New Black. And sometimes MIC.
Onto the Nominee’s!!
For the Liebstar Award I nominate IndiaJ’s Blog – I think she’s a new blogger, but she seems pro already, defo someone who’s got a unique and fresh style.
For the One Lovely Blog Award I nominate Z!!!!! – She’s just so cool, and funny and just cool guys I love love love her.
For the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award I nominate Natasha – Because she’s so lovely and her make up tutorials ARE DA BOMB. Yeah they’re that good I just said that.
So go check them out, if you’ve read this far you’re amazing and should probably enter a competition that involves reading loads and not getting a headache because you’d totally win and I love you for reading so much thankyou.
And of course thankyou to the bloggers that nominated me – like I said go pay them a visit they won’t bite they are all lovely people.